Sunday, June 26, 2011

without words..


Shouldn't have done it, should have ignored it
Like it wouldn't be seen, like it couldn't be seen
I don't think I should have seen you

Should have ran away, should have pretended not to hear it
Like it wouldn't be heard, like it couldn't be heard
I shouldn't have listened to your love

Without a word, you made me know love
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath, then you ran away

Without a word, love left me
Without a word, love tossed me aside
Not knowing what to say, my lips must have been surprised

Without a word, tears are coming down
Without a word, my heart is breaking apart..

(For Audio)

1 comments on "without words.."

absolutely emy on June 26, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

wordless monday..

Followers

 

Klik Ye..

hyt Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates